Clean Marina partners are here to help you every step of the way on your certification process.
- Contact a partnering agency to schedule a consultation.
- Fill out the Eligibility Checklist in the first section of the Clean Marina application, a self-assessment of your efforts to reduce risk to the environment.
- Schedule a site visit.
- Complete the application packet.
- Implement recommended improvements.
- Receive your award!
Benefits of being a Clean Marina
- Show your community you are a leader in environmental protection
- Protect salmon, shellfish and other valuable resources
- Improve safety and working conditions
- Standardize environmental policies with your peers
- Attract quality clientele and have fewer vacancies
- Get access to free technical environmental assistance
- Be recognized for your good work